Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to our new home! At last a home! Here are a few pictures so you can get a idea of what it looks like. I will post more photos as the house comes together. Today we just got the keys so the house is still empty. One thing I love about this house is that it is bright and light! Above is the kitchen and the sink faces a room that will be Steve's office. From the kitchen you can also see outside into the backyard.....that will be nice for this mommy when she is trying to do dishes and Kees wants to play outside.
Living room. Love the window!
More living room. Great wood stove!
Kees having fun in his new room!!
Nice place for afternoon tea in the backyard.
Kees checking out the backyard. He will have fun when he gets a bike out here!
Flowers.
Our room. So, that is our home. I will have you over for another visit when we get some things on the walls and furniture! :)

4 comments:

Steve Kramer said...

is it just me or does Kees look like a statue in that first picture. haha. I did notice he is wearing my Ducks hat. (-:

Steve Kramer said...

Great job honey...not sure why my profile says "XA Groningen." Like keeping up on you blog. (-:

Kramer Family said...

Super cute!!!! I love it!!! oh Steve I did think the same thing about Kees at first. A neighbor has a sign that has a little boy with a sign that says, "slow down." It made me think of that. Cute!!!!! Maybe we can get that way and take an official tour of the place. :)

Wendi said...

Great job keeping the blog updated!
The house looks perfect for you guys, I so hope we can come see it & you guys somehow :)
Kisses & hugs for you all, love, Oma