Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bye Bye Nay Nay

The day has come to say bye bye to the pacifier affectionately called "nay nay" by Kees. We ended up with one left after we lost one on the plane and somewhere else along our way to the Netherlands so with one left....it was time to go. I read that a good way is to cut a piece off the end then they don't want it anymore.....it works! Kees handed it to me and didn't want it. The only thing now is he wants to sleep with the handle in his hand....well at least it is not in his mouth!

1 comment:

Kramer Family said...

My sister did that with Eli! She cut a small piece off each day and after day 5 he handed it right back. I did that with Bailey but it was my back up solution because she was so addicted to it. We just cut her dry. Tried going down to just naps but that didn't even work. It's been so nice not having it though!!! 5 months so far. :) Way to go Kees!!!!!