Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Off to Market...

Kees loves riding on mom's bike! When we are riding I can hear him behind me talking and pointing out things he spots along the way. He put his arms around me when were riding and gave me a big hug...what a sweetie!
Ok...so this shopping center is very rare in Holland! It is all inside and is close to our house so this is where I will be doing my grocery shopping and it also has many other stores. It even has a pet store. When I was a kid I loved going to the pet shop at the Capitola Mall in California. My parents would always let me go in and look at the puppies and kittens. So, I'm continuing the tradition and taking Kees when we go shopping. We are considering getting Kees a goldfish then later moving up to a cat. Kees loves Elmo and Elmo has a goldfish named Dorthy. For some reason Steve doesn't want his son to have a goldfish named Dorthy? I thought it was a cute idea. :). Anyway, this is a huge blessing to be able to shop inside out of the rain with Kees!
They even have a play area for kids that listen and are good shoppers for mommy....Kees enjoying riding the car with Mickey. The only problem was getting him off to leave....lets just say a minor meltdown. But, things were okay once he realized we were headed home on mom's bike.

No comments: