Saturday, July 20, 2013

Mom's Group!

Every Wednesday afternoon the mom's of the church have been meeting at different parks in Maastricht. We have been having a good time discovering all the great parks in the city!

 Sela on the swing for the first time! She didn't want to get off :)
 Kees with his buddies. The little boy is Joshua. Joshua and his family are also from America helping with the church.
 Kees at the water pump.
 Someone is still on the swing!
 I love this face Sela makes...she is becoming a little character!

 The have a great old fort that Kees enjoyed getting to explore.



playing on the truck
 Waiting for the bus...this was my first attempt at taking two kiddos on the bus. After finding out we were waiting at the wrong stop for 30 minutes I was getting tired and Sela was getting hungry. I looked at Kees and he just said, "Mom, this is an adventure!" It really hit me what Kees said. I decided I wasn't going to be stressed out and frustrated but just enjoy the adventure. Such an awesome little boy I have!
We made it to the park! :)

1 comment:

Wendi said...

MY oh MY oh MY !!! All the wonderful pics -- this Oma is loving every single one :) :) :) :) :)

My grandkids are simply the most amazing & adorable & sweet & precious & awesome!!! xoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Sending big hugs & kisses for all!! :)