Sunday, July 7, 2013

Epen, Netherlands

 Living in the center of the city has been an adjustment for me. I love that I can walk across the street to the grocery store and walk to Kees' school but I have the longing to get out in the country side every
now and then.
 Steve found this little country road side fruit stand in Epen. Epen is beautiful! The best part of this fruit stand is they serve ice cream topped with fresh fruit.
 Fresh fruit,jam,honey...and coke...ha!
 We tried some gooseberries...
 They were really sour but Kees didn't mind. "These are interesting!"- Kees

Then on the way home we pass it...the cutest home I have ever seen! It looks like the March sisters of Little Women could come walking out the front door at any moment. I could just see living here riding in a horse drawn carriage and having afternoon tea with scones...I'm pretty sure I was born in the wrong time era! 

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Love all the new photos!!!!!

Love those cute kiddo's!!!!