Friday, March 16, 2012

Update

This past weekend Steve, I and Kees all got very sick with what we think was the 72 hour flu. It was the first time that Kees has ever had to throw-up so he kept saying, "I not like food coming out my mouth." Poor little guy. I kept drinking lots of water and fluids but decided to make a doctor appointment today to make sure that everything was okay with the baby after being so sick. The appointment went well and because I was able to keep fluids down it will be okay. I was able to get a ultrasound today at the appointment. This time baby was really active and the doctor even had a hard time finding him/her a few times. The heart rate was strong too. At one point the little arms and hands were waving around and the doctor told Kees the baby was waving at him. He got a big smile! She called the baby a "funny baby" because he/she was kicking off of one side and hitting the other side then doing it again. It was wonderful to see the baby moving all about and even waving to its big brother! 

5 comments:

Wendi said...

Sending hugs & kisses!!

Linda Kramer said...

I have a hard time reading the dark blue font on the brown background. We have been definitely praying for healthy baby and mommy. Love and miss you all!

Mel said...

Hello!

I am writing from Australia on behalf of Beyond Productions. We are producing a documentary for National Geographic and will be filming in Maastricht over the weekend.

We are hoping to shoot a scene at Funville, on Monday 26 March from 11am - 12:30pm, Kesselskade 43 - 6211 Maastricht. The scene would entail a group of children playing, and then posing for a group shot with our talent, a local Maastricht man and Dad.

Your photos are lovely! Would you be interested in taking part? As this is for National Geographic, please be sure this scene will be shot with the highest standards.

My email is milena_gozzo@beyond.com.au or you can add me on facebook! I am part of the Maastricht Playgroup International Facebook group.

Thanks!

Milena

Steve Kramer said...

Mom (Linda)...Julie's blog is a white background with gray letters. Maybe there is a different setting on your computer?

Mel, this is Steve...Julie's husband...Julie doesn't get on her very much (with a 3 year old (-:) but I will add you on Facebook and we can discuss the possibilities for the documentary. Sounds interesting.

dajmommy said...

Yay! I'm glad you got to see your baby being healthy and active. Kees is going to be such a proud, doting big brother. I can't wait to see it. Love you, Julie. ~Ang