Friday, July 27, 2012

Fort Willem

 This past Sunday at church I asked my friend Ursula if she knew of any fun parks in Maastricht and she told me about Fort Willem. We went together yesterday and had a great time. Pictured above is Isabella (next to me) and Junior and his cousin Luana. It was a hot one in Maastricht so we found a picnic table in the shade. The weather has been cold and rainy so I was so excited to have a warm summer day to enjoy!
 Here they are playing mini-golf. It was Kees' first time so he wasn't sure what to do but figured it out fast after watching his buddy Junior take the first few swings.



 Kees checking out the slide...his favorite at any playground!
 Cinderella!
 The boys climbing the hill to the "Big slide."

Having a blast at Fort Willem...we will be coming back here again!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

What a great park!! :) love that intense look while playing minature golf!!! Go Kees!