Monday, April 2, 2012

Ultrasound!

Kees was enjoying himself at the clinic today! We picked him up early from school today to come to the ultrasound. As we were walking out of his class he yelled, "I go to doctor!" He has been excited to see the baby on the screen. The appointment went well. Baby is growing and my tummy is starting show a bit now! Everything looked good and on the ultrasound we could see little arms, feet, legs, back and the stomach. I always love hearing the heartbeat as well. The baby was upside down so we got a funny picture of our upside down little one. I hope to start feeling those first kicks in the next few weeks! I will be at 15 weeks along on Friday.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

He's so adorable, just want to grab him & squeeze!!!!!!!!!

Wendi said...

So good hear that Kramer kiddo #2 is looking good :) Can't wait to have another sweet grandchild! :)