Saturday, December 31, 2011

Home

 I thought I would share some pictures of our home! This is Kees' room. I'm working on the painting on the wall so more pictures are to come once it is finished. Since we live right in the city I wanted to make Kees' room like it was being outside. The painting is of a forest filled with animals.
 Kees likes to get himself dressed now so the sock and underwear boxes make things easier.
 The small green carpet to look like grass outside.

 Here is my kitchen. I love how it is all white. It is a cozy little kitchen!
 Metal tin boxes. Steve got me a new one for Christmas
 The local grocery store sells these mugs. Every month or so they come out with a new one. I liked the one with the windmill!
 The hanging candle lamp I found at a second hand store for around $3! I didn't plan on putting it in the kitchen but there was a great spot for it above the window so that is where it went! Outside the window is the busy street so I have the curtain up most of the time.

No comments: