Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Done!

Today was the last day of my Dutch exams! As I walked out of the dark, cold, gray exam building I felt like I wanted to climb up a mountain spread my arms out wide and sing at the top of my lungs, "The hills are alive..." Lets just say it was a wonderful freeing feeling to be done! The last two mornings I drove to Rotterdam and took exams for writing, speaking, reading and listening. These tests were important to me. I didn't want it to be just about passing the exams but I wanted to be proud of myself for having the confidence it took just to do it! I'm so thankful for my amazing husband who watched Kees for me the past few days...all day long! He even had ordered a pizza for dinner so I didn't have to cook when I got home! What a guy! I'm also thankful for a God who helps us to do more than we ever thought we could do!

2 comments:

Kramer Family said...

Congrats!!!!!! our God is amazing and glad you can stretch your arms out and rejoice! :)

Wendi said...

What a wonderful post here !!!
You have accomplished SO much! Great work Julie!!! So happy for YOU!!! We were praying for you !