Thursday, August 18, 2011

Maastricht, Netherlands



This past week we went back down to Maastricht to look at a house to rent. Looks like we will be moving at the end of September. Kees and I took an early morning walk before we headed back to Delft. Kees picked me a flower on our walk...what a sweetie!
We saw rabbits all over on our walk and even found their underground tunnels. Kees and I have been reading about Peter Rabbit so it was fun for Kees to see real rabbits!


Beautiful old oak. Reminds me of when I was a kid and would play at my grandparents house under their big oak tree. I love how the branches touch the ground.
This was amazing to see on our walk. A beautiful castle off in the distance.

It worked out well to take Kees for a long walk before the car ride home! He fell asleep in the middle of reading a book.

No comments: