Monday, December 20, 2010

Bedtime

Kees loves books. Tonight I went in to check on him and he had all his stuffed animals and books standing up around the edge of his bed. He thought it was pretty funny!
Kees reading about how to go potty. He prefers to read about it than put it into action. :)
Getting sleepy. Kees always has raccoon, dog and Elmo by his side and his Pooh Bear pillow.
I have been wanting to paint something on the wall in Kees' room but because we are renting I had to figure out something I could do instead of a painted mural. I decided to make a Winnie the Pooh tree on the curtains made from fabric.

3 comments:

Kramer Family said...

Julie! wish you lived closer because we have so much in common with creativity!!! Love your curtains. How cute!!!!!! Miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon.

Kramers said...

That would be so much fun Candice! I love to see all of your creative ideas too. Can't wait to see you soon!

Austin and Amy said...

adorable!