Thursday, October 21, 2010

Home

We just got our internet at the new house today so I wanted to get back to my blog! We feel so blessed by our new home...it is perfect in ways God could only know the details of. A small example is the light in Kees' room is a bee light and the theme of his room is Winnie the Pooh. Thank you for all of your prayers. We are still facing problems with the real estate agent not letting us out of our contract at the old house but at least for now we have a safe mold free home.
I was unpacking again the other night and pulled out a painting given to me by my grandma Nancy. It is a painting of a house and it says, 'Home is where the heart is.' On the back my grandma painted the verse Philippians 3:20 'But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior.' It really spoke to me that evening. I'm thankful for the hope we have in heaven and that I'm a citizen of heaven. It will never truly feel like home until we are in heaven with our heavenly father. That helps put packing into perspective!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

So glad to hear you have started
to settle into the new place!
We'll have to skype soon!!! love, Mom